Book a coronavirus vaccination
- have 2 doses of the coronavirus vaccination at 2 appointments
- book both appointments at the same time
- get the 2nd dose 11 to 12 weeks after getting your 1st dose
WALK IN AVAILABLE
- 10am – 1pm | 2pm – 6pm Mon – Fri
- 10am – 1pm | 2pm – 5pm Saturday
Who can use this service
The vaccination is currently being offered in the following order to:
- people aged 16 or over
- people who are high risk (clinically extremely vulnerable)
You also need to be registered with a GP surgery in England. You can register with a GP if you do not have one.
You can use this service for someone else.
For those who are receiving there 1st Jab you will be offered the following.
- people aged under 40 will be given Pfizer
- people aged over 40 will be given AstraZeneca
All those receiving the 2nd Jab, will be given only be given the same vaccine as previous administered.
Vaccinations cannot be mixed.